Buying Guide For St Hilda's Primary School
- 2 sets of uniforms, 2 white polo top, 1 house t-shirt and 3 PE shorts
- Please note that the colour tag of the PE shorts must be the same as the house t-shirt.
- 1 school jacket as no other jacket/sweater is allowed in school
- 2 pairs of shoes & 1 packet of socks (4 pairs)
- May vary depending on your time-table
2. Mode of Purchase
- Directly from our office (Purchase from our office is by appointment only – Mon – Fri 9.30am to 5.00pm. (Please call 67436645 for appointment).
- Bookshop (kindly check with the school for bookshop schedule)
3. Payment mode
- Online: Credit card, HitPay or PayNow
- Our office : Cash, PayNow or Nets
- 3 – 10 days for home delivery ($5 charge), may vary during peak periods of Nov, Dec & Jan.
- Self-collection at our office via appointment
- Self-collection in school during year end
- Must be done within 30 days from date of purchase.
- Please refer to Exchange Policy in our website for details.
6. STRICTLY no refund unless a letter of transfer/withdrawal from the school is produced.
7. Washing & ironing Instructions
- Wash separately. Do not wash light coloured with dark coloured clothing
- Machine wash in water temperature not exceeding 30°C
- Do not use bleach or washing detergent containing chlorine
- Do not soak uniform in washing detergent for more than 15 minutes
- Do not iron clothes that are made of 100% polyester
- Do not iron on embroidery or prints on uniform
- Beau Voix will not be held liable to any damages caused by mishandling or negligence by customer